Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Hatsukoi Monster (First Love Monster)

Hello everyone!  Bea-san here! (◕‿◕)

Welcome to yet another review and this time Hatsukoi Monster!


◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆


So, this is a 24min, 12 episodes, romance, shoujo comedy where a girl named Kaho Nikaidou, a freshman, meets a boy and fells in love.
A normal and simple anime which some would like, if you are young and need something light to see.

                                                            

Kaho, Kanade, Kota, Ginjiro, Tomu, Kazuo,Atsushi
Source: 
Hatsukoi Monster 

Image: pinterest


As I said before, Kaho Nikaido is a freshman and comes from a rich, influential family and because of that no one was mean or said anything, remotely in fear of her family. Tired of being too much in a bubble, she decides to live in her dorm for the new school year. Shortly after, she almost was in an accident but its saved by a tall man and when she asks for his name, he just says that she is weird and walks away. She was shocked because no one has ever talked to her like that, so, she gets infatuated by him. 

Later, they met again and now we know that he is Kanade Takahashi, the story continues and after some time she declares her love but discovers a sad truth about him that will change everything.

I won't say more here, you will have to watch to find out! ;)

The story revolves on Kaho trying to break up with Kanade but of course she falls in love more deeply as time passes.

So, we see a young couple with some unusual problems and we don't know if it's cute or weird.


The character design its beautiful though, light colors, the soft lines and how the colors of the character are perfect for each personality. And we have some beautiful men of course! 

                                                        
Kota Shinohara
Source: 
Hatsukoi Monster
Image: pinterest
                                                            

What did I think of it? 
Well it's a light anime, easy to watch and have some comedy aspects as it is a slice of life, it's kind of cute as it presents some weird conflicts and even, we don't know if it's good to pair them or not.

The one thing that I don’t know if I liked or not was, all of the innuendos? Kinks? I don’t know how to explain but there was somethings that caught me off guard.

Nonetheless, I enjoyed it. It's not my favorite but I don't regret watching it.


Now other question is do I recommend?
Now that is a tough one because some people may hate it because it's a little bit controversial, the issue in hand is, can you see something that you think is weird or wrong but put it aside because it just an anime?

I see the problem in this anime and why many people don't recommend but I guess I can put the issues aside and enjoy some parts of it.


Where to watch it:
Funimation

Kaho, Kanade, Kota, Ginjiro, Tomu, Kazuo,Atsushi
Source: 
Hatsukoi Monster 

Image: Vistapoint

  Rating: Out of 10 I'll give this maybe a 6
                                                              



Thank you for reading! (。◕‿◕。)

I hope you liked my Review!
Feel free to comment your opinion, we are very interested in knowing more points of views, 
sharing is caring <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring! Let us know what you think about this subject!

Popular Posts